A number of our clients both in Malta and other locations in Europe
- Provide support to the CAMO department
- Exciting opportunity to join the Aviation industry
- Professional development offered
are currently recruiting for Junior Airworthiness Engineers
to provide support to the CAMO department to ensure the airworthiness of the fleet in achieving a high standard of performance and technical despatch reliability whilst ensuring continuing airworthiness.
We are seeking individuals with a technical/engineering background, working in an airline/aircraft maintenance facility that is looking to develop their career within airworthiness.
As a Junior Airworthiness Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- At least 1 year in engineering, maintenance or continuing airworthiness organisation eg. Aircraft Fitter/ Engineer background;
- Aviation apprenticeship or proven industry experience related to Continuing Airworthiness activities;
- An appropriate Part 66 license or an aeronautical engineering degree (or equivalent) or formal aeronautical maintenance training on Airframe, Power plant or Avionics;
- Training by a recognised provider in EASA Part M and Part 145 regulation application is highly desirable.
As a Junior Airworthiness Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Attend Training Courses as required by Continuing Airworthiness Manager;
- Supporting Part M management and oversight of internal and external maintenance organisations;
- Ensure that approved and up to date maintenance data is available;
- Support the AOC as required;
- Supporting airworthiness engineers in the assessment of Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and all other technical documentation and working towards being an independent assessor;
- Assisting in troubleshooting activities to resolve long term reliability issues related to the fleet airframe, engines, and components;
- Maintaining and developing working relationships with system and equipment manufacturers to ensure continued airworthiness and to improve aircraft availability and system reliability;
- Assisting with the development and optimisation of Maintenance Programmes as required;
- Provides airworthiness support for special projects, upgrades, and modifications of aircraft;
- Liaison with the OEM’s to provide specialist technical advice for resolution of complex and/or unusual aircraft technical problems and repairs;
- Assisting the fleet reliability programme;
- Assisting with safety and technical investigations and compiling technical reports, fleet campaign directives, and local maintenance instructions.